Thursday, April 7, 2016

Here We Go...

This right here is going to be a new journey for me. You see many moons ago I blogged and then stopped. I took a lot of time off from posting my thoughts and feelings but I have decided that once again I am going to get back on the horse. This will be kind of like therapy for me because in the end, who doesn't need some therapy?

Please bare with me as I start this journey. I know that there will be days that I have a lot to say and other days that I will have nothing to say. I will though try to put something down on a regular basis. I mean I am a mom of 3 amazing kids that always seem to bring some sort of hecticness to our lives. How will I not have something to talk about on a regular basis?! Between the teenager, the tween, and the three year old, I am certain that there will be something that can come rambling out. 

 I hope that you enjoy my new journey. This is going to be about my family, maybe even my friends, and our journey together. We are one big village and I love, laugh, and cry with each one of them. 

No comments: